Friday, June 29, 2007

custom 12-18m pinafore for angboland


















This is custom pinafore that I made for angboland on Etsy and I think that it turned out pretty cute. I love pinafores because they are very versatile. When Lily gets something on it right when we are walking out the door. I can turn it to the other side and we have a new ,clean dress. They are cool and comfy in the summer, even in our 90 degree weather but also great for layering. You can layer with a onesie,shirt,pants,jeans,shorts,skirts,bloomers or with just plain diapers or panties underneath. They wash up great and no need for ironing. I've sold 2 on Etsy so far and have about 5 custom orders from friends so that is a start!

3 comments:

ModCherie said...

Your little one is just an angel! That gorgeous blonde hair...

Rebecca said...

Thank you!

Autumn Daisy Studio said...

These are so sweet! (And that little cutie is so dear!)